Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Well, Austin has been out of town since Sunday afternoon. And even though I have played many rounds of "Scats" with Kaitlyn, Honskter, and Kandace along with watching last weeks dances from the show "So You Think You Can Dance". And even though I have had a sleep over with Amy and watched the best movies, The Scarlet Pimpernel, and Pride and Prejudice. And even though I have had time to finish my most recent book Stolen Lives, and besides the fact that I've been to Cafe Rio with my BFF Rose, and had smores galore, and hot dogs to boot with many good friends last night, and even though I got to sleep out under the stars all night with Parker, Bentley, Mataya, and Amy, and even though I got to go swimming today and get to sleep over and my Aunt Rachel's house with a birthday party for Zach and Grandpa Hughes to boot, I MISS AUSTIN. Love ya babe.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aw, you're so cute, Abrielle! I hope Austin comes home soon!