
So, last night Austin and I went to the newly opened one here in Midvale, I got mine "All the way" (which mind you I had no idea what that even meant) and Austin made sure his had no mushrooms. I will agree it is good, but In-N-Out takes the cake, it's still a classic and the best in my book.
However, if you are looking for something different and not wanting to jump a flight to Cali, nor drive the Las Vegas to get a burger the drive to Midvale is short and a burger from there will cure you of your craving.

8 comments:
"all the way?" -- sounds like your problem was not knowing the trick to ordering a burger at Five Guys! I'll let your little libel slide under that assumption!
I agree with Justin you do need to go back and order the right way. Order your burger with all of your favorite toppings....not theirs!
I am also a fan of IN N OUT but I don't think their meat tastes as good as five guys. (We will make fans out of you yet!) ha ha ha
And by the way if you are ever craving IN N OUT you don't have to drive all the way to Vegas because they now have one in St. George. I know this because I have already eaten there 3 times!
:) ok, well I will agree their meat rocks?! And I will say I am willing to be converted, so if you will show me the light I am willing.
YUMMIE!! I can't wait to try it! I feel like it has been a life time since the last time I saw you. MISS YOU...
In N Out doesn't just take the cake it kicks the crap out of five guys.
Whatever! Five Guys started out here and we are obsessed! We eat there all the time and when we went to In-N-out last, it was bad news.
And for the record, we have never heard of "all the way". That must be a new Utah thing and that might be the problem. Come see us...we will show you the real Five Guys!
I must confess "I've gone all the way" at McDonalds, or so Mike would like to think. There's nothing better than a McDonalds "Big Mac". with everything on it.....lettuce, hamburger and the bun! By the way what does "going all the way" mean?
Honkster, Honkster... for you all the way would be having pepper on it.
At Five Guys that means EVERY TOPPING ON ONE BURGER, including jalepenos, mushrooms, bacon, ketchup and mustard, salsa, etc, should I really keep going?
Post a Comment