Wow thats so cool.Whos bike is that? You should see if you could borrow that one day and we could go for a ride! So I was looking at the delimare family blog and saw a picture of you and austin. You two look so young i couldnt believe it. Even ben was in awe. P.s. the preschool water party is on thursday you should come. How is the job hunting going?
3 comments:
Wow thats so cool.Whos bike is that? You should see if you could borrow that one day and we could go for a ride! So I was looking at the delimare family blog and saw a picture of you and austin. You two look so young i couldnt believe it. Even ben was in awe. P.s. the preschool water party is on thursday you should come. How is the job hunting going?
k! that is awesome..i had to blow the picture up bigger to check if that was austin cause i couldn't tell at first.
Sweet ride, yo! I bet Cody would be jealous if he knew what an awesome hog you have...
Post a Comment