Wednesday, June 4, 2008

May I just give a public thank you to my cousins', Sister-in-Laws, Mother-In-Laws, Aunties, and 2nd cousins, husbands and Father-In-Laws, and even Brother-In-Laws, and Jared do not feel left out I include you in the "cousin" category. Family rocks, and today was just so much fun.

From driving up Parley's Canyon to take Austin lunch, to eating lunch, sewing and just talking to cousins' I haven't seen in a while, to playing constant "ball", coloring, laughing, holding babies, becoming more children's "pals", seeing people who live out of town, and others who stayed awake long enough for me to say hi to.

Thanks everybody for a fantastic day. XOXO

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It was so fun to see you yesterday! You're such a sweetheart and fun person to hang out with, I'm glad you came to my parents' house! :)

April said...

you're so very welcome. i'm glad you came. i always love to see you!