Monday, June 9, 2008

Weddings, Wedding, and more Weddings...

Well, yes I know you all have missed me dearly and my crazy comments, thoughts, etc. But the truth is I've been to a lot of weddings the past weekend, since June is the wedding month.

First Thursady I drove up to Rexburg for Brittany Hill's wedding dinner, it was beautiful and so fun to see her and her family. Then Friday was the wedding, and I drove back Friday afternoon, to be on time for Mataya's birthday dinner, then the next morning I did a session with Teanlelly Casanova who gets married next week and she and her fiance took out their Endowments, and finally Austin's brother Zach got married Saturday night, which was a blast mainly just watching people chase my nephew Owen around, and watching Mea do the "Pam" dance.

I've wore four pairs of heels, three skirts, two hair styles, pinned on different flowers, been way too cold, and involved in three weddings all in aprox. 72 hours. At least at this point I can say I do not own 27 dresses.

I'm just looking forward to my Dad's wedding, that couldn't come soon enough.

2 comments:

Karli said...

I'm sad I missed the "Pam Dance"! When I was reading that it reminded me of 27 dresses!

Anonymous said...

Your dad's wedding can't come soon enough for me either! ;)
~ Carolyn