Well I got a complaint that I don't write enough stuff, AKA my posts are to short, or I do not give enough detail, so with this post I am putting forth a large effort to give enough detail and make it long enough that my reputation is no longer "You write the shortest posts of anyone I know." . . ouch.
Anyways, if you haven't been to a SL Bee's game lately I highly recommend going, the seats are cheap the hot dogs are great and we usually win. Even if winning means being tied clear into the bottom of the 11th inning like last night's game; including Sean Rodriguez hitting two home runs and also hitting a very good sacrificial bunt to get Clay Walker to 2nd base. Mind you Brown strikes out yet again in another clutch situation with bases about loaded. After Brown's out Brandon Wood hits a perfect line drive to get Walker home to win the game, finally.
| June 24, 2008 | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
| ![]() |
Really this game was great and I believe that any place you can throw your peanut shells onto the ground a great place. Special thanks to Kaitlyn for coming and keeping me laughing the whole game through, and Big Austin for driving and for eating a "Chicago Style" hot dog.
(was this any better Jared??)


4 comments:
Baseball games are such a blast! I agree about loving anywhere I can throw peanut shells on the ground and no one cares...
I like that you are wearing a Yankee's hat.
Just for the record, I like your posts just the way they are. :)
Yeah! GO YANKEES! And thank you very much, I do try hard to post well.
I like short posts.
Post a Comment