Austin has a ritual when he gets home from work, which probably most husbands do. He reads (and he'd kill me for saying this, but while he goes to the bathroom) Anyways, on 17th South they've been replacing all the street lights, and there was a short somewhere, and about 5-10 blocks were out of power, needless to say this is what I found:


And no, he's not in the bathroom but you get the idea.
I had to add a few things to this post via Meagan: He is reading The Alchemist, and yes he is also on the phone. And don't you worry he finds any excuse to use his head light, so I am not too surprised that he was wearing it.
5 comments:
I love it. That's my bro. But please, give details. I must ask what book is so intriguing that he has to use that light? P.s. I can't sleep at night...only 5 more days until we all eat it on the wakeboard.
One more thing. Don't you just hate the 15 minutes alloted to your hubby for their 'toilet reading time' when all you want to do is hang out with them when they come home? ha ha.
Ha! I wish it were only 15 mins. and yes yes I do, very much.
You guys are too much!!!!
How cute!!! You guys are the COOLEST! I love to know these things about you! I did hear the fan go on tonight around midnight... ha ha!
Post a Comment