Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Forgetfulness, Broken Things, and John Mayer

Well, yes I know you all have been awaiting pictures from Lake Powell and I of course forgot my camera but, don't you worry I will round up the photos from everyone else so you and I both won't miss out.
We came home a day early because poor little Kaitlyn (Austin's Little Sister) got a stabilized fracture in her neck. That's right the person who never gets hurt breaks her neck before us all. Not to worry all is well, and she looks great in a neck brace.
Lastly, John Mayer ... Wow I don't know if I could say much more than that, he is incredible. If you have not seen him, see him. That's all I have to say about that.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! I'm sorry about Kaitlyn, that stinks! Also, I'm really excited to see pictures from Lake Powell. ^_^

Autumn and Mitch said...

Um I went to John Mayer last night and can I just say he is truly amazing. His guitar skills and his vocals are amazing. Jennifer Anniston is one lucky woman, if I were here I would make him serenade me nightly.

Justin said...

Oh that sucks about Kaitlyn, hope she's alright! I'm still jealous you guys got to go to Powell...

dan and audrey said...

what?! that is crazy about kaitlyn, poor girl. how did that happen? you guys must really be crazy folks down at powell, i know my family can get a little crazy. my nephew andrew once got about 15 staples in his head down there!! go big or go home is our moto on the wakeboard, and he did both.good times though right?!! glad you are all home safe, or semi-safe..