Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Lake Powell Lake



And so the countdown begins, we cannot wait for Lake Powell, or as Kaitlyn would say "Lake Powell Lake" I can not wait to be out in the heat,or for the drive to Wahweap from stories of past trips, to being in a gas station last year and Jason pulling out a newspaper, and showing us that he was in it. I can't wait to see Mack eat some sand, and to watch Mea and Paul chase little Owen. And to watch Austin land a back flip, and for us to hit up the local Deny's establishment. I also am excited to see everyone water ski, and hopefully this year Kaitlyn will have enough guts to try and jump on the wake board. I am so excited to watch Paul fish, and Nick do some good impersonations of the Wadsworth folk. I can't wait to buy Luke a Rockstar, and for Big Jim's smile while he's driving his 27-footer and for Becky's famous sandwiches, or microwaved eggs, and for her to teach me how to do a breast stroke for the third summer in a row, and just to see another sunrise/sunset in the Arizona dessert.

It is officially 9 days...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhhh baby!

Anonymous said...

ohhhh baby, (to continue) Kentucky and I are ready for the big Lake Powell Lake adventure! SMASH! if only Luke had his big hughe enormous gas guslin' dura max to drive us all down! Officially 214 hours to go! The Honkster.....

paulnmea said...

wow. I am so glad I checked your blog even if you are mad at me for not updating. Hilarious. I am so tempted to copy and paste and put it on my blog. I think I just might so you can't be mad at me for not updating. Ha Ha. I love it. I laughed so loud that Owen came running in to see what was going on.