Thursday, May 29, 2008

Well, I am going to do a Detox program staring this weekend. It's pretty neat stuff i'm mainly excited to take 16 fiber pills a day, not?! But, I really do think it'll be a good thing to try out, and I really just am excited to be all cleaned out. :)Don't you worry I will update daily how it's going etc.

Wish me luck.

Check it out:

http://www.mlis.com/nu_detoxification.html

5 comments:

Sarah Bauer said...

Good Luck with that, it sounds like a real thrill. Be sure to update so I can hear all about it! Love you!

Honk's Thoughts said...

who is this? Luke? Luke? is this you?

Unknown said...

Dude, good luck. Especially with the fiber. :D

Unknown said...

wow- that sounds almost too exciting! let me know how it goes - and if you feel all cleaned out in a good way! :)

Honk's Thoughts said...

You haven't been around lately, where you going?