So, it's Sunday afternoon and I just got woken up. Well, that's a lie I woke up about an hour ago to the sounds of white and black keys making musical notes. And for the past hour I have been listening.We live in a basement apartment, and the lady upstairs is a concert pianist, so she goes on kicks where all we hear is piano, since her baby grand sits directly over our bed we hear it a lot. I woke up this afternoon to this piano and a piece that I never in a million years could play, and probably never will be able to pronounce. And normally I would be frustrated to have woken up for what I hear everyday, over and over. And over.
Except for some reason today was the day for me to realize that someone who can play an instrument so well and can go from a Chopin piece to Mozart in a matter of memorized seconds is flat out Beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment