Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ten things I discoverd today.

Thoughts for today:
1: Luke star is awesome 24/7 even is he asks you a hundred times a day if he looks deformed, or if he says "BANZAI!" over, and over to the extent that you start saying it yourself.
2: Kaitlyn, Aka Kentucky, K-Bonz, Auntie K has one of the funnest cars to cruise in, may I say that Ruby rocks?? And also that I was envious of your Flat Iron Steak this afternoon. And one more thing, I love that you called "I can't believe it's not butter" ... "Can you believe it's not butter"
3: Honkster I'm just plain out glad to know that you liked the cookie we got you today, and that K and I watched both Ellen, and Oprah because of your influence.
4: Wilson is a FAG. (which was already apparent, but I just shall we say "re-discovered" it)
5: I like the new Davies couch, cause even though Luke is sleeping and stretched out all crazy you can still sit on it.
6: Mea, thanks for answering the phone this afternoon, I loved talking to you?! I miss you guys, and I fully decided that ripping your pants, like someone I know, is the worst.
7: I can't believe it's gonna be 54 degrees tomorrow.
8: Since I haven't a job yet and all I do is classes on line and hang out with family and friends, and since Austin works WAY too much, I now discovered an Xbox 360 game that rocks! And I've almost beat.
9: Wasatch Blvd. is one of the best drives in the valley.
10: Vacuuming is not overrated.

2 comments:

paulnmea said...

I laughed at every single one. Please move to Cedar...

Jessica F. said...

I don't think vacuuming is over-rated either!!!