So, this morning I was cleaning the house, and I went to the dishes. I was stunned to see how many glasses were either in or next to the sink. And if you look closely you can see the ratio of glasses to bowls, 16:1. I couldn't believe it, and with having no luxury of a dishwasher,
handwashing glasses is the worst... So, now you all know we have enough glasses to suit a small dinner group, a basketball team, a large family, or even a married couple of two
people.
3 comments:
That is pretty impressive! Cody and I each keep one glass out, then when it's dirty, we clean our "out" glass and put a clean glass in its place...if you don't like to do dishes it's a pretty sweet system ;)
By the way, I love your striped ceramic dishes! Where did you get them?
HA HA HA That is s GREAT idea, I may try it out.
And Target. :)
Hooray Target! I love giving them my money.
Post a Comment