Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thoughts from yesterday

Yesterday, was Tim's birthday. I never had the privilege of meeting him here, but I can honestly say that I love this family more and more daily. We threw a birthday party for Tim which I guess they've done EVERY year. :) How cool of a mother, and a great friend to celebrate the life of such a loved boy. Happy Birthday Tim, I can't wait to ask you about all the stories I hear about you daily. From, falling into a man hole, to spray paint, and I can't wait to just ask you about your time capsule entry.

1 comment:

paulnmea said...

Cute pic. I have to ask if you are writing down on paper all the things you love about Austin every time you update because they are hilarious and would make such an amazing journal one day when it's filled. love ya girl.