Friday, May 23, 2008

Thank goodness for three year olds

I've had my little sister Mataya since about 8 o'clock this morning. And my cousin April has a daughter Natalie who is the same age. So we decided to make a party of it. I honestly love how much fun I had to day.

Things I learned:
1: Three year olds can eat a lot.
2: Mataya is exactly like me, she is even already sporting scarfs. (and not to gross you all out, but she even gets excited about poop like me, she yelled out of the bathroom this afternoon, "AUBS?! Come look at my poo!! It's like a hugs S!")
3: It is always nice to become a 3 yr olds "Pal" (which Natalie probably thinks is my real given name, always saying "she's my Pal?!" or "Hey Pal?!")
4: Letting a 3yr old have control over their own window in the car, is not always a bad thing.
5: 3 year olds are always learning.
6: I need a Rockstar to keep up with two 3yr olds.
7: 3 year olds do not forget.
8: The average 3 year old can run up, then down, up then down the same hill over 8x's in ten mins.
9: Jumping off the couch into a mess of cushions and pillows never gets old.
10: Finally it's always nice to send a sugar pumped, t shirt stained, overly excited three year old home, with a bag full of candy.

3 comments:

April said...

thanks for hanging out with us..it was way fun..i had fun reading this too..so true!!

Unknown said...

So cute! Whenever Cody and I have kids, we'll just ship 'em to you! :O

Lisa said...

ha ha ha ... You are probably a fun big sis!