Monday, May 5, 2008

Top Gun Kid

My little sister Mataya went with me to feed the ducks this afternoon. She wants to be big so bad and needed some sunglasses like me. I only had the ones I was wearing and these Aviators, which are Austin's, so I gave her mine and she got after me and said "No! I wanna wear Big Austin's?!" Now if that's not love then I'm not sure what love is, she wore them for the entire afternoon, So flippin' cute.

I also wanted to add that Mataya is bringing the 70's back she has a pet rock, yes a pet rock. Named Jasper.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jessica F. said...

I cannot believe she is getting so big! How fun for you to go and do stuff with her, it sounds like she is at such a fun age!
I know we are lame for never seeing you while we are there but that is going to make MaCall all the better right!?!?!