Wednesday, April 9, 2008

WOW! Quite a turn out on the votes. I'm impressed.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha! Are you going to go by the outcome? That's what I really want to know... ;)

Melissa Hislop said...

Do people actually think they aren't being offensive when they ask those questions? I forget how many people asked us when we were getting married when we weren't engaged yet. I've gotten THAT question too. People are silly.

Austin and Abrielle said...

HA! To answer questions. No of course we are not going by the answer, it's kind of a joke.

And second of all who said never? PUNK!

Justin said...

You're asking how long you should wait until you should join with your parents in forcing Jason into an arranged marriage right?

Or am I just an idiot?

Probably the latter...

Unknown said...

Ah, sorry...my kidding tone doesn't carry well over the internet...anyway, I think your babies will be adorable, whenever they come.

Austin and Abrielle said...

Hey Ruthie, I was also JOKING! So, don't worry I was totally teasing you.

Karli said...

oh sorry.. winnie.
but you can do it too if you want to
ha ha

paulnmea said...

Now that you are my only blog reader...it is your turn to update your post. And yes, I am quite embarrassed, or should I be proud to say I was on the computer longer than you today. But, hey, I still managed a one hour nap in before Owen got up. Wow, I am a loser.

paulnmea said...

p.s. we need some new pics.