cute..i like them both..do you have the dark hair now..i think i remember you're hair being lighter last time i saw you.
YES! I just went WAY dark on saturday.
Dark. Your IQ goes up a few points by each shade.
Your hair is really cute dark, I wuff it!
both are really cute, but i love the dark hair!
Dark...before it gets bleached in Lake Powell Lake. Ha Ha. WAHOO! I can't wait.
I think that you are so flippin adoreable you can wear you hair ANYWAY and be able to pull it off!
I love the dark you are way hot!!!!!!!!!!! Im pretty sure you can do either though cause you are so dang pretty!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
cute..i like them both..do you have the dark hair now..i think i remember you're hair being lighter last time i saw you.
YES! I just went WAY dark on saturday.
Dark. Your IQ goes up a few points by each shade.
Your hair is really cute dark, I wuff it!
both are really cute, but i love the dark hair!
Dark...before it gets bleached in Lake Powell Lake. Ha Ha. WAHOO! I can't wait.
I think that you are so flippin adoreable you can wear you hair ANYWAY and be able to pull it off!
I love the dark you are way hot!!!!!!!!!!! Im pretty sure you can do either though cause you are so dang pretty!
Post a Comment