Tuesday, April 15, 2008








So, Meagan requested that I post something new, and that i get some new pictures, and since we in fact have no new pictures and it is not nice enough to go take one since it is April 15th and SNOWING like crazy, I thought I'd post a picture of where Austin works. Which makes me cold just looking at it, he's so amazing to be able to wake up EARLY and go there, and build stuff all day. Pretty cool.

Anyway, I thought also I would let you all in on a little secret/experiment I am trying out at work everyday this week. For those of you that know, Target has a dollar section at the front of the store and I happened upon those reading glasses that you see around English teachers necks, and only at the very tip of their noses. Anyway I bought one pair for each day this week, they're all different and funky, Cat eye, Red, florescent Yellow, anyway you get the idea. No one has said anything yet, but we shall see what happens, I just laugh to myself all day. I can't wait to hear what the nine other old ladies in my dept. have to say about it.

(and yes I took all those pictures of myself, Ha thought you needed a visual.)

1 comment:

the gray gang said...

You are so funny! I love reading your blog!!! My blog is now open to everybody so come check it out!!! www.thegraysgang.blogspot.com
P.S. If you are talking about having a baby... oh just do it now!!! We could have little playmates! Ha ha!