Sunday, April 27, 2008

So, I got my wisdom teeth out Friday, yes it was a blast. And I've felt awesome until today, the only thing I've done is slept. Seriously, I woke up about a half hour ago. Dang meds. make you feel all wacky.


Anyway, what I really wanted to write was how awesome Austin is, we share laundry with the people who live upstairs, and we have the washer and dryer Friday-Sunday, and since I've been out I really haven't done much but, cute little Austin has done all the Laundry and the dishes, etc. Now mind you I am a complete freak when it comes to how clothes are folded and put away, I just am a bit too annal, but I just realized something it isn't how it's done or which way something is folded but, really that it's done and I am so grateful for a husband who is willing to do laundry his own way and teach me that his way is just as good as mine.

Also, one more thought. Is spring really here??

2 comments:

Melissa Hislop said...

You are OCD with folding clothes too? Good, I thought I was the only one. Towels just have to be the 'hotdog way' so they fit on the rack. Wisdom teeth out? I'm sorry. It's not that bad until a few days after when you still can't eat anything and you have these huge holes in the back of your mouth. Did you have 4 pulled?

April said...

oh man..wisdom teeth huh?? i hope you're feeling a little better..i'm going to have to put up my wisdom teeth picture on my blog to give you a good laugh and make you feel a little better..come check it out!!