So, I'm at work today and
I'm secretly wishing there really was a Dwight sitting
across from me. Telling me how to either attack a black bear from behind or how best to harvest beets in
Pennsylvania soil, or even just to watch him eat
Altoids, or do something to make him find his throwing stars. I'm printing letters in bulk. And to surprise all of you it is actually VERY boring and time ticks probably a lot slower now than it does awaiting Christmas.
4 comments:
oh i'm sorry you're bored..i too wish i had a dwight. it would be so great. anyway, i love those glasses too bad more people didn't notice.
Did you watch The Office last night? I wish we all had a Dwight in our lives, he was really there for Michael...;)
I didn't get the Dwight/altoid joke until I watched an old episode last night. Hilarious. I wish Dwight and I would have dated before I got married. That would make for some seriously funny blog posts...ha.
ha ha ha
If I had a office job i would want to work at Dunder Mifflin!!!
Check out my new blog it is finally done!
Post a Comment