Hello to whomever reads this today. I haven't posted anything for ages... my bad. SO I thought I'd just say a few things. One, I can't believe it snowed this morning. Two, I've worn the same outfit for 3 days. Three, I got a concussion on Friday. Four, I still never cease to be amazed when it snows in the morning, and then is sunny in the afternoon. And finally, I still think that Cafe Rio is fresh after 4 days.
For it being Monday, and a stressful day at work, here are my lovely thoughts of the day. So, who ever reads this, enjoy.
3 comments:
wow..three days in a row?? that's awesome. great thoughts today!!
and cafe rio fresh after 4 days? That's awesome, I can't even eat the leftovers...I think they're gross ;) You and Austin should come down and play some games with us sometime, it'd be fun!
I think you should have had a 'yesterday' option for you baby poll. That way your babe and little Mack could possibly have the same b-day. Ha Ha. someone is getting baby hungry, huh?
Post a Comment