
THREE PEOPLE NOTICED TODAY!
wonder if it's the crazy blue, or if I'm just noticeable today? Anyway this is me in my beautiful cubicle. Which is thankfully decorated by Idahoans who send strange fliers in the mail along with some form of insurance payment.
3 comments:
You have a cubicle! Rock on! I wish I had a cubicle, but I guess I'll just have to settle for this lousy, newly-painted, four-windowed, corner office next to the quad. *sigh*
BTW what do you do Aubs?
HA! Don't be so rude, My cubie has floral / leaf print on it. It's VERY fancy.
Oh, I work for Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield, and I process all the payments (premium, claims, recovery, federal, etc.) For both Idaho and Utah. So baically I spent an entire day deposting money.
Oh. Maybe you could explain to them why they need to accept my claim for the blood test my doctor took because he's a moron.
Post a Comment