A. AWESOME? Beets, Black bears, Battle star Galactica
B. BEST FRIENDS? Aubs, and my whole family
C. CAKE OR PIE? Double layer chocolate.
D. DAY OF CHOICE? Halloween
E. ESSENTIAL ITEMS? Knife. As my grandpa always said,"I would rather have my knife than my pants."
F. FAVORITE COLORS? Blue
G. GUMMY BEARS or WORMS? Bears
H. HOMETOWN? Sandy!
I. FAVORITE INDULGENCE? Hagen Daas caramel
J. JANUARY or JULY? July, I don't have to work in the snow, and i think new years is overrated
K. KIDS? Someday
L. LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT... Dunford Chocolate doughnuts
M. MARRIAGE DATE? I'm not sure, ask Aubs
N. NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 5 Brothers Zach, Lukestar, Jason, Tim, Nick.2 sisters Meagan and Kaitlyn
O. ORANGES OR APPLES? Yes
P. PHOBIA or FEARS? I know I should be a tough guy, but I am scared of every creepy crawly bug
Q. QUOTE? " That aint no etch a sketch, thats one doodle that can't be un-did home skillet."
R. REASONS TO SMILE? Ice cream
S. SUPERMAN or WONDER WOMAN? Superman for sure
T. TAG: You're it
U. UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME? I can fit 5 quarters in one nostril.
V. VEGETABLE? Broccoli
W. WORST HABIT? Watching TV
X. X-RAY or ULTRASOUND? X-Ray, they don't have to put that nasty goo all over
Y. YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? My moms shepherd pie , which aubs refuses to make
Z. Zodiac Sign? Pisces
1 comment:
Yeah! Austy posted! And, by the way, I LOVED it. But baby Michael is going to be upset that you said New Year's is overrated, not anymore!!!! And I believe it's called Green Bean Casserole. Remember when Paul mixed the GBC? Classic. Oh, I miss my little Austy and Aubs...love you guys.
Post a Comment