May I first say that even though it is November 5th, and even though our future in Obama's hands looks a little bleaker. I must admit that I am loving the snow. And not because it took me an extra 20 mins on 2-15 this morning or that on 2100 S. I saw two fire trucks, and two cars who drove into buildings (no joke this is within a block of each other)
I am loving the storm and probably for a very selfish reason. When walking to my car this morning, dreading the scrapping and wiping of cold snow. Which may I add did not appease the fact I was wearing no socks, but that my car was already basically snow free. I love this snow storm and because of it, I am once again reminded of how much my husband does for me, and how much we love each other.
So, even though I was keeping my fingers crossed for the snow to hold out after Thanksgiving, I'm ok with it. And am actually loving it.
2 comments:
What a nice Austin. ^_^
Luke says he wants Snowbird passes for Christmas, because he is going to do a lot of skiing. Should I really trust him on that??? mommee
Post a Comment