Monday, November 17, 2008

I Must Tell

So, Big Jim along with the Super Intend ants and other "Big Wigs'' at Wadsworth Brothers went on a Peasant hunting trip this past weekend. And so Kaitlyn came home to keep Honkster safe. . .

So, it is claimed that Thursday night a ghost turned on the Television downstairs and there is no way it was Wilson since he was locked away in the bedroom upstairs with the duo. Friday night the four of us, Becky, Kaitlyn, Austin, and Myself went to Quantum of Solace (which I loved) and afterwards Austin and I were convinced to stay the nights at his parents to use our special powers to ward off the ghosts... sound strange?? Well, it gets better.
Later on after watching The Holiday, and eating late night Taco Bell (which is NEVER a good idea, but Austin still persists with doing this evil task) Austin and I were convinced to actually sleep in the same bed as Kaitlyn and Honk. Mike and Becky do have a huge king size bed, and we were thrilled at the thought of a bed bigger than a double where we currently reside.
Picture this : facing the bed you would see on your direct left Honkster, next to her Kaitlyn, then me, and finally Austin, and don't let us forget Wilson who couldn't figure out where to lay. And his annoying self somewhere on top of this mess.
Let this be a good laugh for all or you, and a warning. First warning, never sleep next to Kaitlyn unless you have a lot of room, she will find you. Second, Pugs breath loud no matter what and so if your a light sleeper, don't sleep with one. And third, Becky and Kaitlyn claim to be in the presence of ghosts frequently so make sure it is a real scary ghost before you sleep over. and finally, when you were little it works great and was probably fun, but being about triple in size since then just sleep on the couch, it'll be better all around. I promise.

3 comments:

Honk's Thoughts said...

Aubs, you have outdone yourself, and I'm sure this blog will always haunt me. It was fun even though we only slept for a couple of hours. You just can't duplicate such nonsense. This is a once in a life time happening......hopefully....cuz I ain't afraid of no ghosts! (Aus- name the movie??)

paulnmea said...

Tootie...loved the post. And no, the anti-Aubs streak is not alive. I just had visitors and games and la-dee-da...but I will be calling because I miss my Abriella! By the way, I could have told you that you would have hated sleeping with Wilson. Ha ha.

Lisa said...

Ha ha ha I can't believe all 5 of you slept in the same bed! My king size bed is barely big enough for me and Pat, and when Hurley would sleep with us it was way too crowded:)