Monday, November 17, 2008

Don't You Just Hate It When...


You are in the process of moving, and closing on a house, and everything is off the walls, and your life is halfway boxed up... But, not all the way since you still have to use half the things along with seeming not to procrastinate and so you live with half empty and full boxes. And start to actually avoid being home cause it's sorta depressing?
Ya, I hate it too.

3 comments:

paulnmea said...

I have no idea what you are talking about. It could be worse though...you could have a crazy 18 month old unpacking everything you have packed and milk gushing from your newly engorged ta-tas. :) But I guess I had it better because the Honkster was by my side for it all!!

Honk's Thoughts said...

I've just learned to live that way, and I'm not even moving.....mommee

Anonymous said...

Still no house pictures? Maybe I will just be invited to go see it with you sometime! Good Luck with the moving!