Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Final Though For Today



Grandma Del. Many of you know that this woman is absolutely incredible. That she helped raise me, and that she can pull a hilarious, sarcastic joke out of no where. She is a sick lady lately and has constantly been in my thoughts so I thought I'd say a few things I love and admire most about her.
1-She makes the best roast beef dinner you'll ever taste.
2- My Grandma is an amazing seamstress, she has sown dresses for over 50 years and far more than I can count.
3- She can make you laugh. And laugh hard if you let her.
4- She has divine intuition, and can read into the future.
5- I have noticed that she lives for family. And that she is what keeps most of us together.
6- She is very classy, and will not drink out of a paper, or plastic cup. It has to be a glass.
7- Her home made rolls, and bread could win any contest.
8- I have learned that she goes out of her way to make anyone feel special.
9- She loves game shows.
10- My Grandma just loves to chat.
11- I have found that being related to her, I can probably find a connection with almost anyone in the Salt Lake Valley.
12- She has taught me how to be Witty.
13- She loves all weather.
14- The front porch swing with her and Popsicles, can fix anything.
15- We have the same size foot, and she has skinner ankles than me.
16- She knows how a lady should act, and will make sure you know it.
17- She can take nothing, and make it something.
18- She taught me and my dad both the appreciate sunsets, clouds, sunrises, storms, leaves, grass, and good lemon aide.
19-Even though she doesn't get out much she knows all.
20- My Grandma DeLaMare basically is awesome, there is no other way to put it.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Girl, you made me cry! I LOVE Grandma- she's honestly one of the best people on this entire earth. 'Amen' to all your above comments.

Danielle&Lincoln said...

I love GRANDMAS period...they are the Best.

Austin and Abrielle said...

is K the giraffe drawing fool that I think it is?

Honk's Thoughts said...

Your Grandma Delamare is the best! She is one fine lady and so giving and lovely. The stories you tell about her are fun, loving, thoughtful, and depict the virtue of something I can only strive for. She is an amazing EXAMPLE, and I love her like my own!! Honk

Unknown said...

who you callin fool? haha, yeah- so now you know who your main stalker is, eh?

Anonymous said...

AMEN!!!