You make a fantastic Waluigi, darling. ^_^
I am so impressed you knew who I was?!
Love your sense of play! Thanks for making Halloween fun! mommee
Your christmas tree costume was so clever. I love your costume team with the other couple how cute is that.
that is so funny! I love looking at your blog because I always get a laugh in.
I am so glad you post your costumes you always win for most creative!!! love it love it.
hahahahaha -i love you guys!
You found overalls! Yeah! Very cute group outfits, too bad it wasn't "Hot Dog on a Stick". The Christmas tree is always a hit. I love your blog and how fun you guys are. Stay that way! Delta Mom
Your costumes turned out AWESOME!!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
You make a fantastic Waluigi, darling. ^_^
I am so impressed you knew who I was?!
Love your sense of play! Thanks for making Halloween fun! mommee
Your christmas tree costume was so clever. I love your costume team with the other couple how cute is that.
that is so funny! I love looking at your blog because I always get a laugh in.
I am so glad you post your costumes you always win for most creative!!! love it love it.
hahahahaha -i love you guys!
You found overalls! Yeah! Very cute group outfits, too bad it wasn't "Hot Dog on a Stick". The Christmas tree is always a hit. I love your blog and how fun you guys are. Stay that way! Delta Mom
Your costumes turned out AWESOME!!!
Post a Comment