This, aside form our new condo is our most recent purchase. This Scion Xb we had officially named Dorthy... and I can't help but wonder if this name is fitting? What'd you all think?
I haven't commented yet on this but I think the scion is way too masculine to be named Dorothy. He reminds me of a army staff sargent. I'd call him Sarge.
8 comments:
Dorthy's not in Kansas anymore! I do think it is fitting for Barbra to have a girlfriend. She does look a little blue, however.
Cute car. When do we get condo pictures? And Abrielle-in-car pictures? And a mustache update?
I like it and you can call her Dot for short!
I didn't know you guys bought a condo... when can we come see it:)
I want a picture with you driving it! i love it and where is your condo at?
Sweet car! New condo??
Wow holy smokes Yes a condo, and we close Friday. I will post pics when I actually take some :)
I am so glad I know about your condo!!! ha ha, You must like me. Just kidding i am NOT trying to hurt anyones feelings...
I haven't commented yet on this but I think the scion is way too masculine to be named Dorothy. He reminds me of a army staff sargent. I'd call him Sarge.
Post a Comment