Saturday, November 22, 2008

I Have a Confession



I really like the Carl's Jr. Loaded Breakfast Burrito... yes, I do agree this is pretty gross that I first have actually eaten breakfast there. And secondly I agree that "the breakfast burrito" is always kinda hard to agree with. Well, what I am trying to get at this morning, is why does breakfast end so early? I arrived to Carl's Jr. this morning at exactly 11am which is when they stop serving breakfast. (mind you I have really been awake since seven I was just cleaning the clinic I work at) So, basically I'm just bummed. I was really looking forward to a breakfast burrito.

4 comments:

Honk's Thoughts said...

No, No, No! Carl's French Toast Stixs, they are the BOMB! We used to gather up the walking girls when I walked and go to Carl's in our PJ's! Hmmmmm! Honk

Danielle&Lincoln said...

I am so sorry to hear that, I hate that more than anything when you are wanting something and you don't get it!!!

Jessica F. said...

I have found that at places where I would never eat for any other meal....I usually love their breakfast!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love those burritos. I just discovered them about 2 weeks ago. Already I've been back like three times to have one. Pathetic isn't it? ~ Carolyn