Monday, October 6, 2008

Tag, I'm it.

8 Things:


8 TV SHOWS THAT I LOVE TO WATCH
The Office
The Hills (ya I know super lame)
Sienfield
Most home make-over shows
Rob & Big
Scrubs
Diners, Dives & Drive-Ins
Test Kitchen

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
Blue Plate Diner
Cafe Rio
Hires
Pei Wei
In N Out
Litza's
MocaSalsa
Outback

8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY
4 Hour drive
I got to play with Owen & Mack
Conference
Flood in my house
I got to see a lot of Clarks
Got jealous of Danielle & Lincoln's bedroom color
Ate at Larry's
Laughed at Big Jim & Effie in Lil' Blue

8 THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO
House shopping
Halloween
Cooking Dinner
Driving Dorthy
Finishing my smocking dress, and starting another
Cleaning my desk
Naming a dog Elvis
School

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
Black Flats for work
A house
A good truck for Austin
Being able to paint my home any color
A dishwasher
A bigger closet than my husband
A sewing machine
A bigger bed

8 PEOPLE I TAG
Uh, anyone who desires

3 comments:

paulnmea said...

A few questions: Did being with Wilson and Chubs for the weekend make you want a dog to name Elvis?
Did the fumes from the paint make you paint hungry? Did Larry's satisfy like my mom and Dad think? Did 'lil blue bring up lots of old memories when you passed him on I-15? And finally, what are your new colors for smocking? One more...Thanks you for finally updating...especially adding such an adorable pic of you and big Aus.

Austin and Abrielle said...

Well Mea, to answer those questions: No the Doobie Brothers AKA Chubs and Wilson did not make me want a dog named Elvis, I kinda always have, and besides it's nice to know ANY dog can be cooler than Wilson, Elvis may be a close second to Chubby though. And you'd go crazy too with all these white walls, oh and Larry's is ok at least they had Orange Fanta, and Lil' Blue is just bomb and many many memories reside in that dog hair covered cab and lastly baby blue are my colors, I got this really cool lace from my grandma, you'd love it. and you are welcome for the update... and thanks for thinking that is a cute pic, I think my hair looks weird. PS you never called me... for shame.

Honk's Thoughts said...

SAY what??? You don't like Willie? He's the BOMB!