Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Need I Say More?

Well, I wanted to just say that I have a husband who likes to stir the pot so to speak. And well I'm sure you've come to notice that happens to be a constant with the both of us. It seems both of us are usually trying to find the next thing that will either get a good laugh out of someone, or even a weird look from a passer by. I find it just comical at how people react to certain things.

So, picture this:

walking into church on a beautiful Sunday morning.

And let me for a moment take you to our ward, we live right near Highland High School, and this area has a lot of shall we say "older" people, just imagine the looks in our building Sunday. Austin wearing a nice pressed suit, cuff links and all, and his famous "Blues Brothers" Glasses, all accompanied by a real mow hawk. It was just great seeing the faces of our Sunday School leaders, and the small group of 14 year olds we teach. Thank goodness for Austin and his crazy style, he keeps us all on our toes.

2 comments:

April said...

that would be hilarious. i love it.

Autumn and Mitch said...

And this is why I love my cousin Autin. (and no I didn't forget the s)