Monday, October 6, 2008

Slightly Depressing, But More Funny Than Anything.


It is always a bit discouraging when you leave your laundry until your last laundry day of the week... believe it or not I still have two more loads.

5 comments:

paulnmea said...

Oh but don't you love folding all those clean clothes? I find it odd how much I really do like folding.

Austin and Abrielle said...

I think I would like folding more if I didn't have to sit on the floor... but yes I do love folding them the stack is just HUGE.

Jessica F. said...

I am glad you are back! I have missed you!

I know this feeling all too well! There is nothing worse than tons of wash. That is when I usually start getting pretty creative with my outfits!!!

Leavitt's said...

You actually do laundry??? Wow you really are super woman. Get over here and have some sweet rolls, or pumpkin bread, or cookies. We are on a baking spree....come and get it!

BreAnn Clark said...

thats great Wait till you have kids your never done1