Saturday, October 18, 2008

Hooray!! Another TAG

8 Favorite TV Shows:

-Any Sports

-The Hills

-Scrubs

-The Office

-How It's Made

-Anything I can watch with my head on Austin's lap

-Rob & Big

-Food Network


8 Favorite Restaurants

-Blue Plate Diner

-Cafe Rio/Costa Vida (they are one in the same to me) agreed.

-Hires

-In-N-Out (Is it okay if this fills three or four spots? I LOVE this place. When I am finished eating there, I want to lick my plate!) Also agree.

-Pei Wei

-Training Table

- Bombay House

- Litza's

8 Things that happened yesterday

-Office Party

-Austin made dinner

-An old woman frisked me

-Austin shaved off his mustache

-Worked with an awesome person recovering from a 3rd spinal cord break

-painted my nails (without emily :(

-Thought about vacuuming... agreed

-listened to Austin play his guitar

8 things to look forward to

-another few warm days

-House shopping

-School

-Kids

-a new part of my job

-Austin figuring out what he loves to do

-Beating Christopher Welcker in Super Smash Brothers

-"scarf weather"


8 Things I love about Fall

-The Clothes. agian agreed

-soup any time of the day

-raking a huge pile of leaves for Mataya, Parker, and Bentley to jump into

-more snuggle time

-Halloween!

-zucchini casserole

-Hot chocolate

-Not as much overtime for Austin


8 Things on my wishlist

-a white wall I can paint

-Sarah 's creativity

-buying Austin a bar rate (just because I know it was cause tears, tears of laughter)

-Children

- a Barbra 2 for Austin

-sell a painting

- finish Angela's Ashes

- a dishwasher


8 people I tag

- I tag no one, but those who haven't updated their blogs for at least 2 weeks should consider it.

2 comments:

Sarah Bauer said...

Okay, so I wasn't meaning to offend you, and I know you post often and all I wanted was a personalized to me comment and I miss you too and I hope we can still be friends even though we are family. Wahhhh! I need a hug. Just joshin'-I heart you.

Danielle&Lincoln said...

when are we going to play again?