Saturday, October 18, 2008

Dear Sarah,


First of all I am writing this to tell you that I am not offended nor was I ever, I wrote that comment mainly as a loving joke. And am now realizing it is hard to read into my constant sarcasm through a written text, so I apologize for that.
Update on us:
Hmm, well basically we work a lot but, it's slowing down for Austin lately which is really nice to see him more than just early am (which is not my cup o' tea) and for dinner at night. And I got another "new job" (since I seem to frequent "new jobs" quite often... oops) I work for a physical therapist, and I absolutely love it, and in fact this job has made me want to get a PTA degree so maybe I've actually made up my mind there.
We are officially house shopping. Yes, it is true we went this morning, which Uncle Dave is seriously amazing at I highly recommend him. And so hopefully the whole painting a wall may actually come true in the near future, same with naming a dog Elvis (which may be higher on the priority list)
I have sown my very first dress and I did all the smocking on it, and Austin is learning the guitar, excuse me electric guitar, which he has named Colonel Mustard. Neither of us are in school this semester and so we both have started new hobbies, and it's been a total blast learning something new. And I've realized that sowing is a lot cooler than people make it seem, and same with smocking. And as for Austin and his adventures with the colonel, maybe I should have him update that in his post he's been planning for us all. I will say this though, Colonel Mustard does occupy my front room, along with his cords and other baggage, so I can't wait for a room for the little man.
And finally and on a less serious note, we made Austin's famous chicken noodle soup Thursday with the garlic bread Jared digs, when can you guys come over? We miss you, and now have a Wii so we won't have to watch Austin and Jared kill aliens all the time, and George can participate better than a round of Halo.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Wii! What a cute blog. Can I get your Wii #? Do you have Dr. Mario? Wasn't sewing always cool?! :S

April said...

cool dress. i love it. maybe you can make my baby a blessing dress if i have a girl! teehee. sounds like you guys are doing good. love ya!

Austin and Abrielle said...

I do not have Dr Mario. Is it fun? Also yes I believe sewing is bomb. And were you asking for my phone number? or Wii #?

Also I'd love to do a dress for you.

paulnmea said...

Even more adorable with sleeves!!What's your new project now that bessie's done?

Austin and Abrielle said...

Another one. :) this next one has lime green. very neat stuff.

Unknown said...

I was asking for your Wii #, but I'll take what I can get. ;)

Austin and Abrielle said...

I'm not really sure I know what a Wii # is?? please explain?

BreAnn Clark said...

`you are amazing! how long did it take you? your are so far ahead of the game. I wish that I was that talented