Monday, March 3, 2008

Alright, Meagan. This is my first ever TAG and basically thanks for being so thoughtful :0) JK

What television show or movie did you want to be in when you were little? Robin Hood.
Which character or star?Gretel, on Sound of Music.
Most embarrassing moment your friends will never let die? Your husband or significant other or family? My mom told Austin I was VERY fertile when we were dating. So embarrassing. And I get reminded by more than just him, he tells everybody.
Your proudest moment or accomplishment? hm, going through the temple with some amazing people.
Who was your first kiss, where was it and all the other details? Trent Hasslm. My front room, I went to kiss him and I missed.
What adult did you have a crush on when you were little? My Dad.
What habit or personality trait do you have of your mother or father that you swore you would never do? I CLEAN like crazy when I get mad about something stupid, like really stupid. (we're working on that, thanks mom!)
What did you want to change your name to when you were little? Something other then Abrielle, because everybody shortened it, and couldn't' spell it.... what's changed?? ha ha ha
What are 3 adjectives that someone from high school or middle school would use to describe you? Athletic, Weird, Always had crutches.
What hairstyle, clothes, or other accessories did you rock back in the day when it was cool? Oh, this is a good one. I wore like three pairs of socks daily, and socks under my TEVAS (yes tevas) and Stir-ups, I had every color.
What job did those long and annoying surveys in school say you would be good at? H A! A granola girl, like a National Parks person.
And what did you try and make the test result outcome be? I can't recall if I did.
What made you laugh harder than you have ever laughed before? Canadian Bacon. (can't explain)
Favorite memory of hanging out with your best friends? Probably never showering and sleeping in our basketball jerseys from a Friday night game for Saturday morning practice, or putting Vaseline on the toilette seats at school for April Fools Day. Or even toilette papering people we didn't know, and getting milk shakes and cheese fries at Dee's.
What's the most trouble you have ever got in with your parents? Streaking in front of my house, we totally got caught.
What was your 5 year plan when you had to write it out in high school? Ha I have absolutely no idea, probably something a long the lines of starting business, and going to school.
And last but not least...
What is your 5 year plan now? Get a house, Cars that don't sound like a jet plane is taking off (aka the muffler) get a degree, and probably have a little child someday, and going on a big trip with Austin.

By the way I TAG Mea, Emily, Danielle, April, and Ruthie. :)

5 comments:

paulnmea said...

Ha. I knew that of all the peeps I tagged, your's would have some of the best, funniest, and strangest answers. Typical aubs, well, now I can't shorten your name anymore because it bugs you, but I am a new woman who is doing what she wants (ha!) so I will still call you Aubs. Love ya girl.

paulnmea said...

p.s. Did the sentra hear you say you want to get rid of her?

Ben and Em said...

Well I just about died on a few of your answers, Canadian Bacon, Streking in frount of your house.  I think it was a way fun idea.  you always have a way fun blog.  You always will put mine to shame. 

paulnmea said...

hey girl. I was wondering if you could email me the pics from mack's blessing. (bcchubs@yahoo)I know you took a bunch so u don't have to send them all. And only worry about doing this if u have time and if u finished ur 5 hr. photo assignment, again! ha. thanks again for saving the day with ur camera.

paulnmea said...

Ok, I know I know, quit writing on this blog! j/k. but i want to see pics of Austy's b-day...