Tuesday, March 18, 2008

So, I have been tagged again, thanks Missy. :)
1. YOUR ROCKSTAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Julius 4Runner
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Vanilla Snicker Doodle
3. YOUR "FLY guy/girl NAME: (first initial of first name - first three letters of your last name) A-Dav
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Orange Eland
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) DeLaMare Salt Lake
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name) DavAb
7. SUPERHERO NAME: ("The" + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink) The Red Fanta, and or Water
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) Donlon David Max
9. STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy) Paris Hilton Reeses
10. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's & father's middle names) Clark Alan
11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher's last name, a major city that starts with the same letter) Miller Montgomery
12. SPY NAME (your favorite season/holiday, flower) Fall Daffodil
13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you're wearing right now + "ie" or "y") Clementine Scarfie
14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree) Nothing Willow
15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: ("The" + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + "Tour") The Reading Rainbow Tour

Also I TAG Emily, and Mea because you guys might actually do it. ha ha ha

2 comments:

April said...

i still haven't done that quiz that you tagged me on last. I actually have it as a draft on my blog but I have yet to fill it out cause i can't remember a lot of the stuff. man..i have a bad memory. i should try to fill it out anyway.

Austin and Abrielle said...

YES YOU SHOULD! I WANNA READ IT :)