Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Austin's Birthday Celebration


Saturday March 8th we went to the Jazz game, with Austin's parents in The Executive Suite (special thanks to Wadsworth Bros.). Where we ate some awesome food, especially the rolls, we had tons of Diet Coke, and plenty of Flam be... mmm... And I yelled probably way too much, and we laughed a lot. It was an awesome night. Happy Birfday! Also, Austin's birthday was on a Sunday, and to top it off, it was only 23 hrs long. I believe he feels officially ripped off. But, luckily he got some good home cooking from his mother, and some chocolate cake. I got him some good gear, and to top it an electric guitar. I'll get some pictures of him rockin' out ASAP. HAPPY BIRTHDAY babe, I love you so much, you mean the world to me! Thanks for being so dang hot and so flippin' hilarious all the time. Your honestly the bomb.


(Sorry Austin looks constipated, he is a pill and won't take good pictures, except I managed to get one! Hooray! Scroll to top of the page to take advantage of the good picture.)
It was Honkster's birthday Saturday! Good thing the Jazz smoked
The Nuggets, good birthday present!!

3 comments:

April said...

Happy "Late" Birthday Austin!! Sorry it only lasted 24 hours. That is a total blow!

WALL said...

yes yes yes..as i have scrolled down your blog i am smiling over and over...it makes me feel good that you are overly-happy and loving your life.....thanks for checking into our blog....i love and adore you...eliza

paulnmea said...

The top picture and the bottom picture remind me a lot of each other.. Cute couple ha ha love kaitlyn and mea