Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Group Date

My friend Emily and I lined her older brother and my cousin up Friday night.
And as you can see, after one swing Kimi (my cousin) beheaded our pinata! Christopher (Emily's brother) was very impressed. :)
Emily and Buddy (Christopher)
Wheeler Farm Saturday February 24th. Emily and I have a photography class together, and this shot turned out pretty cool, i guess. Just a shot of Emily cruising down an extremely muddy road.

4 comments:

mrhislop said...

(posted by Missy)

Yay Kimi! Being only half-gringo now, she can battle even the fiercest piƱatas.
And no, I can't spell, but either can you. Our last name is H-I-S-L-O-P, ha!

mrhislop said...

(Posted by Missy)

Oh! Have you checked out the videos of Naomi on MarkinStacs blog yet? They are freaking cute.

Jessica F. said...

Sounds like fun!

paulnmea said...

I tagged you. And p.s your new haircut is saucey.