There's a big giant list of things I never knew I would experience, with a new addition to our family this has become more apperant.
I never knew I would be okay with someone eating a snack in my bed.
I never had any idea that you could love others more than yourself, every minute of everyday.
I had no idea what it felt like to have the desire to give someone who can barely manage to keep her eyes open for longer than twenty mins everything.
I didn't know that having two children would only make you want more.
I never knew that seeing your oldest child care for and love your other would put you nearly in tears every time.
I had no clue that weeks would only go by faster.
I never knew that nursing in public without a nursing cover wouldn't bother me.
I really am surprised that a sink full of dirty dishes is not a big deal anymore, and if I actually get to scrubbing the toilets, it's a big accomplishment .
I never knew I would I wish I could always have a newborn sleeping on my chest.
I never knew any of these things, what a blessing.
No comments:
Post a Comment