There are a lot of excuses as to why I never blog.
Today, I'm going with a slow computer...
I am baffled once again, how in the world did I get here, and so quickly?
What we've been up to... well, honestly it's been a trio Me, Harley, and Stella. Austin is gone for 2-3 weeks at a time. so, maybe he could count for like a .25 and the small child growing inside of me probably counts for another .25. so a fair 3.5 persons have been running this show. And by show I mean the F150 driving, Watermelon throwing, corn selling show I only get to participate in 60 days of the year.
Other things besides corn? Not really, we nap when we get a chance. Same with showering (tmi? ha) and honestly count down the days until we get a Sunday... a day to rest.
Since corn has started what has happened? I've gotten a toe smashed and lost that nail, Harley has only gotten cuter and I have tried to somehow add days to the count down of when this baby is coming... Unfortunately I do realize that I am not really in control of when she arrives, and ultimately I can not wait. But, it would be more convenient if she waited until the 30th of September... lol. hopelessly, hoping.
I have piles of cereal bowls, and glasses everywhere around the house. And actually get to them once a week, if I'm lucky. I have sewed a few things for the new babe and Harley. Can't wait to see them side by side. I probably haven't vacuumed in a week, and built my very first shelf in Harley's closet... since we live in a tiny condo, and I somehow need to fit two little girls clothes into one closet. But, It can be done. At least there is a closet, and their clothes aren't too big yet.
Lastly, I get asked constantly if I'm "ready" This loaded question I believe has been answered above. I probably am no where close, I am extremely excited, and luckily the only thing that's really important on my to-do list is getting her here. Believe me that list grows leaps and bounds each day in an attempt to be "ready" But, I realize most things on it probably will take a back seat to the fact that I have 12 days to my due date.
Sorry, for the scattered thoughts and the random update. My effort will increase and hopefully the posts will be more worthy of reading.
2 comments:
Totally worth reading. I can't believe you found time to post. You rock!
You are awesome! You will do great. You are way more ready then you think you are. She just needs you. Love you and miss you!
Post a Comment