Thursday, June 28, 2012

Note to self: Actions speak louder than words.




Today at the pool, I was so lucky to witness my first incident of bullying... to my little girl.  I've never wanted to kick a 3 year old so badly, and her father too for that matter.  I could make this story long, but since I'm really not the best writer I will say just this.

Bullying is everywhere.  It broke my heart to see Harley get treated like that.  And others recently like that poor lady on the bus in Greece NY... what are we teaching our kids?  usually it is our actions that show them how to act, not our words.

I hope that I advocate something different, that Harley stays loving, and sweet.  I suppose it is up to me to show her how, not that kid at the pool.




1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Oh man! Poor little Harley. This breaks my heart to hear and makes me want to kick someone too!
~CFran