Wahoo! Congrats!
YAY!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is awesome news.
CONGRATS! How are you feeling? Remember to drink your ginger ale! :)
Yay! I am so excited for you guys!! I can't wait! :)
Best News EVER!
WHAT THE H.E.L.L. I can't believe that this is how i am finding out. LAME...
I'm going to be such a cool, young grandma! :-) I'm so excited!!!Love, Granny C-ta
Ahhh Aubs....you are going to be such a good mom! I'm so happy for you!!
Holy cow.....this is soo exciting. Congrats you two. Does this mean you won't be running the race on Thanksgiving with us? Delta Mom
H NO! I love that race.
Who in the heck is Delta Mom? I thought that was Jettie B Mom.... and BTW what's up with "H" no? We don't spell that word!
Well, she's still finds it funny you assumed she worked for Delta while wearing all Jet Blue attire, and H NO bc I love that race, and I'm all over it.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Wahoo! Congrats!
YAY!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is awesome news.
CONGRATS! How are you feeling? Remember to drink your ginger ale! :)
Yay! I am so excited for you guys!! I can't wait! :)
Best News EVER!
WHAT THE H.E.L.L. I can't believe that this is how i am finding out. LAME...
I'm going to be such a cool, young grandma! :-) I'm so excited!!!
Love, Granny C-ta
Ahhh Aubs....you are going to be such a good mom! I'm so happy for you!!
Holy cow.....this is soo exciting. Congrats you two. Does this mean you won't be running the race on Thanksgiving with us? Delta Mom
H NO! I love that race.
Who in the heck is Delta Mom? I thought that was Jettie B Mom.... and BTW what's up with "H" no? We don't spell that word!
Well, she's still finds it funny you assumed she worked for Delta while wearing all Jet Blue attire, and H NO bc I love that race, and I'm all over it.
Post a Comment