
So, I love basketball and basically any sport. When it comes to playoffs you usually expect to see things you never saw all year. This is why playoffs are the bomb, you actually watch Kyle Korver move his feet on defense and a take a charge, and you watch Carmello get elbowed in the face with no foul called. I love it, real hard nosed basketball.
Is it just me? Or does it seem the strategy this year is play SLOW, I mean for the Cavs to only be scoring right around 100 points... really? Where is the energy I love to watch? I usually never miss a playoff game, but it seems almost boring to watch. I only have seen glimmers of it here and there, and maybe this is the real reason why I am a Jazz fan in the first place, they almost always play this way, "old school" and hard nosed, and have always left my satisfied win or lose because they play with heart.
So really is it just me? Or do the other teams need to actually play like they've got something to play for?
Tell me your thoughts, I really want to know if my expectations are just to high.
1 comment:
I am very disappointed with myself for not commenting on your awesome playoffs post..
I've actually really enjoyed the playoffs thus far, but that's probably because the Jazz are winning (and more importantly, they're scrapping like mad to get those wins).
Big game tonight. I'll be on the edge of my seat all night I'm sure.
Post a Comment