Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Okay, okay

Ya, know since no one chose to comment on my fabulous playoffs post, here's something you all may want an update on, and I'll keep my playoff ideals to my sports radio buddies.

A bump update:

I find it absolutely amazing to notice a change in my body on a daily basis, I really had no idea how beautiful it would be to carry a child, nor did I expect to love this small "parasite" (as my boss calls it, every time I have a brain cramp or have to haul off to the restroom for my "rituals") honestly what a blessing it is for me and Austin to have this opportunity.

Pic @ 13 weeks:

5 comments:

Melissa Hislop said...

Honestly, I was bigger than that BEFORE I was pregnant...

Ah! I'm so excited for you two. Enjoy your free time while you can (or try to). I hope you're not too sick. It gets better before it gets worse. :) But they are worth all of it.

April said...

Cute. I still can't believe you're pregnant. I'm so excited for you guys. :)

Unknown said...

Ya aubs! I still cant believe that your pregnant! Super excited though.

BreAnn Clark said...

I am so excited for you too! I hope its a girl because I have all your sisters clothes from 0 to 2 years! I cant wait

StaceynMark said...

Waaaahoooooo! Although I'm not sure I'm convinced there's actually a baby bump there yet! ;) Congratulations! boyboyboyboyboyboy