Thursday, December 3, 2009

Hello Blog fans,

Yes I agree it has been ages since my last good post. And I do feel slightly responsible for this... okay maybe completely. But, I fear that there really aren't very many blog worthy things going on as of late. So, here's a list of things I can remember. Comment/vote on whichever you'd like more details on:

Side note most of these events either include pictures and or video.

-Stella pealing a potato/ or me and the potato tragedy (which most you are already well aware)
-Austin running a 5k
-Mataya video
-Christmas decor
-Austin and roast beef
-Concerts...
-Jazz game
-Almost complete spare bedroom
-School
-Toe nail update
-Austin's football season

And feel free to just let that imagination fly...

3 comments:

Honk's Thoughts said...

Potato saga! Definately the potato saga....it was the best! Aubs, Loved your attitude about the whole thing. Austin is King, as well! Rock on heavy potatoes!

Justin said...

Ummm.. Concerts? ;)

Melissa Hislop said...

Anything with Stella in it. :)