
Stella's new "hiding place" under our bed, where most often she is not hidden but, chooses to believe she is.

Cedar City: SUU Football, Owen making me draw ghosts over and over, Mack doing everything Owen does...maybe funnier, Mea cooking...cards...laughing, Wal Mart(Needs no explanation), Mr. Christopher sitting on a Mamba...then K-Bonz cleaning it off. Ha. Paul ... being the only one really laughing at the guy in the Fire side who made a short joke. Bentley being cute and funny as ever, and never taking off that SUU T. Chubbs, who takes way too long to poop.

13.1 miles... finally finished.
3 comments:
Loved the blog post!!! And I'm really glad you finished the race. It had double rewards because the sacrifice was soooo great! Love ya girl! Honk
What!? You came to SUU and didn't call us? Aw!
Like 3+ times... I know I'm the worst. I still haven't even seen your baby.
Post a Comment