Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Week 13...

So, on Sunday Austin said if I ran the SL Deseret News Marathon with Luke and Jason, he'd run the Thanksgiving 5K. This 5K is something I've asked Austin to run with me for the past 5 years. So, you can only imagine how excited and willng I was to run 26.2 on my B-day.

So, I am a little bit behind on the work-out prep plan for the marathon and now have only 13 weeks to prepare... Week one is going great. Anyone else in?

3 comments:

Sarah Bauer said...

Way to go! Sorry, I would be in but I am in WAY worse shape than you. I can't even keep up with the pace my two-year old sets, let alone you! Maybe next year?

Jessica F. said...

No thanks!

I am pretty much obsessed with anyone who has the dedication to run more than a mile!!! Way to go!

Celeste said...

Aubs you are amazing! I absolutely despise running but I want to love it so I admire people who do it. I am totally adding you to my blog as a link. I didn't know you had a blog.

ps you and Austin are so cute. I love your pics.