Those look Awesome Aubs! I'm so stoked
YUMMY!!!!! Send one my way!
You cute Abrielle, you. I bet they tasted fantastic.
Why didn't i get a phone call to help you eat all that? O wait i was in bear lake like always...ha ha
I am so depressed I didn't answer that text in time. Next time be sure to call! Had I known there was pie involved (Made by the best breadmakers daughter!) I totally would have gotten redressed for that!
You can come down and have conference weekend anytime!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Those look Awesome Aubs! I'm so stoked
YUMMY!!!!! Send one my way!
You cute Abrielle, you. I bet they tasted fantastic.
Why didn't i get a phone call to help you eat all that? O wait i was in bear lake like always...ha ha
I am so depressed I didn't answer that text in time. Next time be sure to call! Had I known there was pie involved (Made by the best breadmakers daughter!) I totally would have gotten redressed for that!
You can come down and have conference weekend anytime!!!
Post a Comment